$90000 - 110000 / annum
30 April 2019
IT and technology
- Work with a range of technologies in a team of Java Developers, Data Scientists and Big Data Engineers.
- Build and maintain cloud and on-premise Infrastructure.
- Collaborate with software development team, deploying and maintaining continuous integration tools.
- Ensure that production infrastructure is highly available and scalable to suit projected customer demand.
- Motivated IT professional with previous Infrastructure DevOps experience.
- Experience with cloud computing including AWS and/or Azure.
- In-depth knowledge and proven experience with Linux.
- Strong scripting skills in Bash or Python.
- Experience with scalable and highly available systems.
- Experience with or exposure to Hadoop Clusters, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm and/or Terraform.
- Working in a fun yet professional, team-oriented environment to ensure the delivery of key projects.
- Constant training and development.
- Opportunity to work in and get exposure to the Big Data and IoT Industry.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Brett Marris from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801