Location : Perth CBD
Post Date : 04 November 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : CS1851
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Based in Perth CBD, these positions require enthusiastic and hard-working candidates with Level 2/3 Desktop support experience. If you are interested in working in fast paced and dynamic project teams with leading organisations then these could be the roles for you. You must be based in Perth and be able to start immediately.
Your duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Providing remote support to users as and when needed.
- Delivering support and project services to agreed service levels
- Creating and modifying user accounts when needed.
- Incident and Problem management as defined by Service Level Agreements
- Provide administrative and technical documentation as required or requested
- Maintain and support all relevant servers, computers and networks
- Maintain processes and procedures in line with ITIL practices and PMO governance standards.
- Install desktop software, downloads of software patches and update applications in a documented and controlled manner
The successful candidate will offer the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record in a Level 2/3 Desktop support role
- Excellent experience in Windows 7, 8 & 10
- Experience with Remote support tools is essential
- Experience with different migration tools e.g. USMT, ADMT
- Experience with LAN/WAN diagnostics and working with Cisco products.
- Strong technical knowledge of MS Outlook, Exchange, Active Directory and MS Lync
- Experience with VMWare is highly desirable
- Working experience with Bluecoat and NetApp would be highly desirable.
- Experience working in ITIL environment would be advantageous.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and incident management skills
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Based in Perth and be available to start immediately
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace