$40 - 45 / day
23 May 2019
- Gain project work experience.
- Hourly rate of $40-$45 an hour plus super.
- CBD Location | Close to public transport.
Our client is an established and highly reputable company who is in urgent need of a Systems Engineer to join their team to lead a hybrid migration project.
- Migrating users and data from current platform to new cloud-based solution.
- Re-Platforming applications to new systems.
- Accountable for active directory, group policy and exchange management.
- Ensuring applications and information have migrated successfully and address any issues that arise.
- Manage changes effectively by liaising with application representatives and team leaders of other supporting teams.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Extensive knowledge of Windows Servers, Active Directory, Exchange, and O365.
- Previous hands on experience with exchange to cloud migrations is essential.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills, an ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- IT degree or equivalent qualification and relevant IT Microsoft certifications are highly desirable.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Jordan Cheah from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
- Email: jordan.[email protected]
- Phone: 08 6430 6803
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordancheah19/
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801