$45.00 - $50.00 / hour
16 September 2019
Excellent opportunity to gain project experience.
Working with some of the latest cutting-edge technology.
Conveniently located near Public Transport.
Our client operates within the Professional Services Industry based in the Perth CBD who is seeking a Systems Engineer for an initial 6-month contract with potential to extend. If you're a self-motivated problem solver who loves to work in a dynamic environment, this may be the role for you.
- Design, development, implementation and ongoing management of infrastructure and networks.
- Support and administration of Active Directory services and group policies, security etc.
- Work on projects to identify and implement solutions across multiple sites/environments.
- Provide Server operations and management in both a Physical and Virtualised environment.
- Manage Enterprise Backup Solution (Shadow Protect, Veeam, Veritas Backup Exec).
- Provide the business with a professional service by ensuring requests are regularly updated and realistic resolution times are provided.
Your Skills & Experience
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience as a Systems Administrator or Systems Engineer.
- Excellent experience with Windows 7/10, Office 365, Active Directory, Windows Server (2008 - 2016) and Enterprise Backup Solutions.
- Any experience with Cloud based technologies such as AWS & Azure will be highly regarded.
- Working knowledge of Anti-Virus programs such as Trend Micro, Kaspersky, McAfee, Norton etc.
- Any experience with Citrix will be advantageous.
- Willing to adapt to different working environments.
- Excellent time management skills and able to thrive under pressure.
- Customer focused professional with excellent communication skills.
You have effective time management, a self-starter who can prioritise tasks in a fast-paced workplace, and you have a pragmatic approach for problem-solving. You have achieved impressive experience to date and now you are ready to take the next step in your career.
What's on offer?
- A 6-month contract with an attractive hourly rate.
- A rare opportunity to make a valued contribution each and every day.
- A dynamic and fast paced working environment.
- Conveniently located near public transport.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Jordan Cheah from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
- Email: jordan.[email protected]
- Phone: 08 6430 6803
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordancheah19/
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801