Commercial Manager | Childcare Industry | NOR
Location : Perth CBD
Post Date : 25 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 638922MC
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This organization is located north of the CBD and is expanding rapidly. As a result; they now require a Commercial Manager to join their dynamic team; who is operationally focused and has prior exposure to the childcare sector. They have a legacy footprint in WA and now wish to leverage of their expertise and expand their market share in Perth.
Reporting to the State Manager, the Commercial Manager will be operationally focused and responsible for supporting the existing commercial partnerships in the development and implementation of commercial policies. There are a number of locations which will be under your jurisdiction and as such travel will be required for a couple of days a week.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- Childcare experience is a prerequisite
- Implementing strategy's as directed by senior management
- Strong change management and dispute resolution exposure
- Relationship building/management skills
- Influencing skills with demonstrable experience in prior roles
- Proficient at managing multiple tasks
- Regular travel to relevant locations under your jurisdiction
- Knowledge of budgets, KPI's, forecasts and the ability to interpret/act on deviations
As the successful Commercial Manager; you will have previously worked in a similar role; with exposure to childcare being a prerequisite. You will be comfortable travelling a number of days a week and capable of executing multi-disciplinary initiatives across a number of locations in Perth.
Due to the diverse nature of this position; stakeholder management/engagement is a key attribute which you will need to be able to demonstrate in a prior role.
If you are feel your skillset is commensurate to this role as Commercial Manager; please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Michael Carey in our Perth Branch on 08 6430 6801.
44 St Georges Terrace