10 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is a premium provider of staffing solutions. We specialise in sourcing superior candidates for a variety of clients including many global household names, whilst also maintaining a strong foothold in the SME market.
There are more than 300 Robert Half locations worldwide and in Australia we have offices across all major metropolitan cities. Local businesses of all sizes turn to Robert Half for our personalised recruitment approach and unprecedented access to the most qualified talent for their temporary recruitment, project consulting and permanent recruitment needs.
Robert Half Finance and Accounting, Perth are looking for a new team member to add to their growing team. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to learn from top performing Recruitment Specialists, Consultants and Managers.
Reporting to the Division Manager, the role is responsible for managing and growing our network of candidates for temporary finance and accounting roles.
Your duties will include:
- Sourcing new candidates
- Constantly gaining referrals and leads of new, available candidates in the market
- Maintaining our existing database of candidates and building those relationships
- Networking and headhunting via Linked In
- Write ads for job boards then manage the response through resume selection, phone screen and email responses.
- Being part of a high performing team
In addition, you will be trained to become expert in the following:
- conducting face-to-face interviews with candidates
- providing ongoing and consistent contact with candidates while offering professional and value-added career guidance.
- conducting reference checks and other background and compliance procedures on candidates interviewed
- managing the job-filling process, according the proven RH temporary methodologies
- handling candidate and client fulfilment queries
You will potentially attend client meetings with sales professionals on the team to fully understand the nature of client requirements, and consequently select well-matched candidates to fulfil client requirements. Following successful placement, you will maintain ongoing contact with placed candidates to ensure they receive exceptional customer service, and to gain leads for other project-related opportunities on the client site.
Are you the kind of person we look for?
To become a successful Candidate Manager at Robert Half you will be inquisitive by nature, have a desire to learn, be an excellent communicator, have a willingness to work hard, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and desire help people. An ethical approach to everything you do is integral, as is your ability to work within a team. A natural affinity for developing rapport with others, self-management, a passion for excellence and hard work are the cornerstones of success in this high-performance sales culture.
You might possess a background in sales and are looking for a change of environment, or alternatively you may have a finance background and are looking for a change of career; get in touch with us to find out more.
What's in it for you?
Robert Half provides the industry's most progressive training, tools and technology to assist their teams in remaining ahead in what is a highly-competitive market place.
As a member of our Perth team you will:
- Receive a competitive base salary and have a access to our market-leading commission plan
- Use the latest tablet technology to ensure effective collaboration and speed-to-market
- Receive our industry-leading, consulting training through our local and global network
- Have access to various other ad hoc and formal reward and recognition opportunities
- Have the opportunity for strong career advancement and professional growth opportunities
- Form an integral part of a high-performing, fun, team environment
- Have access to global opportunities in the world's largest, specialised recruiter
If you are interested in becoming one of our Candidate Managers, please call Richard Sinden on 08 6430 6801. Alternatively, submit your resume by applying now.
Robert Half guarantees confidentiality to discuss your career prospects. No details about you will be disclosed without your permission.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801