Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst / BI Specialist
$115,000.00 - $120,000.00 / annum
22 July 2019
IT and technology
Our client is world leader and well respected in their field. You will join the Business Intelligence and Analytics team, which forms part of their bigger IT team. Our clients are making significant investments in Information Technology services to enable strategic direction and goals. They are looking to utilise technology advancements to expand services and create new and innovative models
Robust, flexible, integrated and agile enterprise architecture, information and technology services are vital to enabling our clients strategic objectives.
As the Business Analyst (Business Intelligence), you will join a team of four who together have a significant role in providing enterprise wide strategic, analytical and technical support for BI activities. You will act as an intermediary between the business and Information Technology (IT) communities working with clients at all levels to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual designs (using appropriate tools and models) from which BI solutions are developed. You will also be heavily involved with the definition, creation, distribution, and successful delivery of all BI reports and dashboards. You will be an active thought partner and help shape the technology demand among the business
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, or Business Analytics.
- Additional qualification - MBA preferred.
- Outstanding experience working with large data volumes.
- Extensive experience working on BI projects; in designing and maintaining BI solutions, with particular focus on data modelling, transformation, migration and profiling in large complex environments.
- Advanced knowledge of MS SQL Server and Data Warehouse architecture. Experience working within a SAS environment is desirable.
What's on offer?
- A rare chance to build on your current skill set and play an active role leading a variety of projects.
- A fast-paced, high energy workplace where your talent will make a real contribution to business growth.
- The camaraderie of an impressive team in an environment where work-life balance is actively supported.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801