$50.00 - $55.00 / hour
22 August 2019
- Mid-level role (3-5 years)
- ITIL certification and pracitices
- Long term contract
The need to know:
- CBD based role, 6 months initial with strong chance of extension
- Well known organisation within the WA market with a strong company culture
- Excellent opportunity for a mid-level BA to expand their experience
- Liaise with user groups and stakeholders to gather, understand and analyse end user requirements.
- Work towards continuous business and process improvements by implementing ITIL theory and practice.
- Documentation, process maps, workshop facilitation, service management and handling risk and incidents.
- Analyse workflow to create process maps and isolate areas of potential improvement.
- Produce technical specifications to communicate user requirements in technical terms to analyst programmers/project team.
- 3-5 years experience in a Business Analyst role, with a strong focus on business improvement and workflows.
- Experience working within an ITIL framework and workflow management platform.
- Experience in operating within PMO standards and procedures;
- Solid technical and operational background
How to apply:
Send through your application by clicking apply - alternatively if you're already registered with Robert Half, you can call into the Perth office for Sym Quaggan on 6430 6801.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801