$100000 - 110000 / annum
July 23, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a diversified global corporation delivering service excellence and innovative business solutions in Structures & Logistics, Electricity, Pipelines & Liquids, and Retail Energy. The company pride themselves on being creative, innovative and take a measured approach to opportunities, balanced with a long term perspective.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will be heavily involved in stakeholder management and strategic planning as well as financial modelling, financial statement analysis, decision modelling, reporting and ad-hoc analysis to support strategic initiatives.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in your role as Business Analyst, you will have;
- Experience in a similar role (preferably in Corporate Development or Mergers and Acquisition capacity);
- Strong experience with financial modelling and projects / acquisitions;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Work and PowerPoint;
- An understanding of general accounting principles and standards;
- Great interpersonal & communication skills and;
- A positive "can do" attitude
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Tiffany Pearce via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth