Business Advisory Partner | CBD Based Mid-Tier Practice
Location : Perth CBD
Post Date : 14 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 638928MC
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This mid-tier Accountancy Practice requires a Business Advisory Partner to join their Perth operations. The Accountancy Practice is well established within WA and works with a large number of diverse clients.
As Business Advisory Partner, you will take on a leadership role and be a pivotal component to the future growth and success of the firm. This role will concentration on servicing the existing client base; appraising potential new tenders and identifying new revenue streams for the organisation.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Give guidance to other team members where required
- Fortify the existing relationships with clients and identify any potential business development prospects that arise
- Ensure the advisory team are preparing and reviewing the compliance reports, tax returns, management reports and any adhoc reporting required in accordance with relevant standards and controls
- Advise clients of the diverse assortment of services which the practice offers
- Identify areas which could potentially add value to both the firm and its clients in the long term
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- CPA/CA qualified
- Ability to construct an extensive network of contacts in the local market
- Cultivate, execute and deliver growth methodologies
- Enterprising mentality to grow revenue and market the services of the firm to existing clients and potential new customers
- Durable business advisory experience within practice at a Director/Partner level
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills with enthusiasm and drive
- Have full working rights to work in Australia
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding this position.
If you feel this position of Business Advisory Partner appeals to your skillset; please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Michael Carey in our Perth Branch on 08 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace