26 June 2019
We're currently working with a large company with a strong project pipeline, to help them in their seach for a Technical Writer. Our client offers a flexible work/life balance, a CBD location with a fresh office space close to buses and coffee and an excellent collaborative culture.
- Develop, publish and maintain high-quality user manuals and guides for customers to follow so that customers have easy to understand technical information.
- Comprehend test scripts, defects, resolutions & customizations in order to support document generation.
- Create support and process materials for standard operating procedures, quick reference guides and scripts.
- Review and research other colleagues material and provide recommendations and editing help.
- Some project coordination - typically around the product software development and timelines.
- Experience in implementing improvement initiatives to enhance current processes.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office suite and the ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and picture.
- Experience in the creation of technical documentation relating to software and in-house products.
- An impeccable understanding and communication of English.
- Ability to translate to non-technical stakeholders and communicate effectively between all teams involved in the SDLC.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Contact Sym Quaggan in the Perth Office for more info on 6430 6801, or send a CV directly to [email protected]
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801