September 5, 2018
IT and technology
Your key responsibilities will include supporting a number of in-house applications as well as providing telephone and face to face technical support to internal users at all levels. This includes troubleshooting applications and software for all internal customers and the following responsibilities:
- support a large range of applications - mostly off-the-shelf
- Troubleshoot and resolve any applications issues/errors that have been escalated from the Helpdesk.
- identify any errors and then resolve functionality issues within the software or any application upgrades).
- liaising with the vendor to perform any application upgrades or run new modules or scripts.
To succeed in this role as the Application Support, you will have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ Years in a related position
- SQL skills: a good understanding of SQL and experience in terms of writing scripts and queries
- Understanding of application development processes
- Experience in the use of an issue logging and tracking system
- Experience with Tableau or Power BI would be beneficial
- Experience with different scripting languages
- A quick learner with Ability to pick up new technologies and applications quickly
- Excellent communication skills, able to work with internal and external client at all levels
- Strong problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
- High-priority incident management and communication skills
To apply for the Application Support Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth