Application Support Analyst (MS Dynamics CRM (365)
30 May 2019
IT and technology
Do you have exceptional technical skills and a passion for troubleshooting? If that sounds like you, our client is looking for an Application Support specialist. You'll be part of a rapidly growing company that offers a positive work environment where no two days are the same. As part of a focused IT team, you'll be solving range of issues across a diverse customer base. This exciting role lets you be part of a respected company that actively promotes work-life balance while offering every opportunity for you to broaden your skill set and put your career in the fast lane.
As an experienced Microsoft Dynamics Application Support Technical expert, you'll enjoy a customer facing position that allows you to showcase your exceptional communication and customer service skills. You'll find yourself troubleshooting in-house applications, third party applications, data mining, report building, writing and working with complex queries, database management, indexing, and potentially promoting a software fix. Each day brings new challenges so you certainly won't fall into a rut, and you'll be rewarded by being able to take pride in your work and be personally responsible for keeping operations running smoothly.
Your Skills & Experience
- Must have at least 3-5 years of practical technical experience within a similar environment specifically Microsoft Dynamics CRM (365).
- Experience of supporting a Cloud based implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (within Azure)
- Demonstrated that the individual has taken ownership responsibility and ownership for all CCI generated issues and enhancements through to resolution / completion
- Experience of establishing and managing various mechanisms of interfacing other environments into or from Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Practical experience of supporting Power BI
- Extensive practical experience of managing a case from review to resolution within various business areas and functions utilising a service management methodology such as ITIL.
- Practical experience of identify and implementing business process, procedural and functional improvements within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Able to work within a team as well as a sole trader, driving themselves to complete allocated tasks and objectives.
You have a thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), which allows you to interact with developers, analysts and project managers. Your technical skills are exceptional and you're able to analyse and solve issues reported by customers. You relish a challenge and the chance to unravel problems with a cool clear head. You're a people person who understands the value of actively building strong customer relationships. Your excellent communication skills mean you can skip the tech talk and convey complex ideas to customers who don't have a strong IT background.
What's on offer?
- Endless opportunities for career development. As you excel in your role as an Application Support specialist, you can grow in to Project Management, Business Analysis and beyond.
- Continuing professional education and development through exposure to a wide variety of technical challenges.
- The support of a high calibre team who have IT in their hearts.
- Opportunities to extend your creative flair to solve challenges that vary on a day to day basis.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801