$50000 - 70000 / annum
5 July 2019
Finance and accounting
We are looking for your extraordinary Accounts Receivable skills. You will enjoy extensive professional training to reach your full potential as an integral member of a rapidly growing team. You will report to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor and have the opportunity for career growth and quick advancement within this high energy department.
The responsibilities of the successful Accounts Receivable Officer will include:
- Monitoring and maintaining customer information
- Raising invoices
- Receipting and allocation of payments
- Inputting and processing journal entries
- Assisting with month end close
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Monitoring customer accounts for delayed payments
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce or related field.
- Strong experience in an A/R role spanning at least two years.
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel.
- Special client focus to provide excellent service to business partners.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working supplier relationships.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- Extraordinary prospects and a real chance to take your career to the next level
- The support of a hardworking team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted
How to apply
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Your application will be evaluated within 3 working days.
Please note we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
For further enquiries, please contact Erin Austin at Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801