Accounts Receivable Officer
$30 - 32 / hour
13 February 2019
Finance and accounting
As our client continues their journey of sustainable growth, they continue to hire, retain and develop their leadership bench and a highly skilled, diverse workplace. Our client is committed to providing their employees with opportunities and experiences that strengthen their skills and capabilities.
The Accounts Receivable Officer will be responsible for;
- Invoicing clients
- Manage Account enquiries
- Contact customers to ensure outstanding accounts are paid
- Communicate with internal stakeholders concerning resolution of accounts outstanding
- Filing invoices and recording supporting documents for audit compliance
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Monthly reconciliation of Accounts Receivable statements
- Processing and reconciling EFT transactions
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
*Please note: This role is for a 6 month contract.
Your Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have the following;
- A minimum of 2 years in an Accounts Receivable position
- Strong communication, customer service skills and organizational skills,
- The ability to multi task and have exceptional attention to detail
- A high level of computer skills including Excel & Word
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Tiffany Pearce via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801