Accounts Payable Officer
$30 - 32 / hour
13 February 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a multinational employer of choice and due to growth in their industry there is an opportunity to join their team on a permanent basis. Working for a passionate and dedicated Manager, you will have ownership for your own ledger of accounts and enjoy working in a dynamic and supportive team environment.
In your role as Accounts Payable Officer, you will be responsible for;
- Sorting, coding and matching invoices
- Reviewing, validating and processing invoices
- Preparing weekly payment schedule forecast to Financial Controller for approval
- Preparing payment runs
- Assisting in month end duties
- Processing and reconciling Corporate Credit Cards for employees and staff expense reimbursements
- Investigating and resolving accounts payable enquiries
*Please note: This role is for a 6 month contract.
Your Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have the following;
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an Accounts Payable role
- The ability to manage a diverse range of duties
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Intermediate skills across the full suite of Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Immediate Start
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Tiffany Pearce via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801