Accounts Payable Officer
$30.00 - $33.00 / hour
21 August 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is seeking your extraordinary Accounts Payable skills! This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Engineering organisation in Perth's CBD, offering a dynamic work environment and culture. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be joining a high performing team on a short-term basis to cover long service leave, you will be well supported and working within a high energy department.
Your primary responsibilities will include;
- Entering invoices
- Matching and batch coding
- Resolve Accounts Payable issues
- Process payments
- Process expense reports
- Journal reconciliations
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the Finance Manager
Your Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a similar position with an understanding of the end to end Accounts Payable process
- Experience with Navision or another large ERP system highly desired
- Advanced excel skills.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
How to apply
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Sian Edwards in Perth's Robert Half office on (08) 6430 6801.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801