Senior Risk Manager
$150,000.00 - $180,000.00 / annum
20 May 2019
An established alternative lending firm based in the Parramatta. This firm focuses on business and retail lending.
· Implement consistent and holistic application of the Operational Risk Framework across relevant business lines
· Run risk work shops with the aim of creating a risk culture within the business
· Gain a thorough understanding of risks in key processes and risks in change, and management of environment risks
· Lead efforts in compliance with regulatory and requirements
· Assist in ongoing implementation of sound risk management practices and controls whilst remaining pragmatic and commercial in how these are designed and implemented;
· Effectively engage stakeholders at different levels of the organisation to embed risk culture, processes and disciplines.
· Ideally a Degree in Law, Economics or similar degree.
· Experience setting up risk and compliance frameworks
· At least 5 years' experience in Financial Services within Risk
· Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, especially with contacts from various different teams.
What's on offer?
· Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
· Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
· Brilliant career prospects and a real chance to reach your full potential.
· The support of a talented team.
· A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255