$700 - 800 / day
August 29, 2018
IT and technology
Looking for a role closer to home? We have an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded Education institution who are located in Sydney's Western suburbs. Your role will be to support a 3-month roll-out project for an institution wide template for their Learning Management system within the Digital Futures team. Work in a highly inclusive and supportive work environment and play a key role in delivering a vital project.
You will report directly into a Senior Consultant in the Digital Futures team and will be responsible for duties that include:
- Scope and plan the project to roll-out template and migrate units,
- Oversee and ensure the successful implementation of project,
- Development the documentation to support the roll-out of the template,
- Implement policy and communication strategy for stakeholders,
- Continuously provide update reports for management.
- Proven technical skills working as a Project Manager,
- Prior experience delivering multiple complex projects,
- Strong negotiation and influential skills and stakeholder management,
- Self-starter with good time management,
- Experience within the Education sector preferred.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney