$500 - 650 / day
12 May 2019
IT and technology
Australian owned and operated managed services provider that provides a variety of technical support services and solutions for the corporate sector are in the market for a senior Network Engineer.
You will have a minimum of 3 years' experience working as Network Engineer in an MSP environment, whilst being able to provide exceptional customer service to ensure all Stakeholders expectations are met.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing up to Level 3+ Support to internal/external clients
- Managing customer expectations and ensuring stakeholders are notified of progress of cases.
- Managing support tickets to 3rd party vendors during advance troubleshooting.
- Executing specialized knowledge in handling (but not limited to) issues with: Routing and Switching, Wireless networks, VPN's, Security technologies (Firewall, Web and Email security), WAN optimization, voice & video.
- Troubleshooting hardware issues on communications & related network infrastructure
- Maintaining operational knowledge on 3rd party core applications that are running on customer environments.
- Practicing due diligence when handling cases to ensure minimum impact and a greater quality to the services offered.
Passionate, hardworking and a drive to provide exceptional technical service, if you think this is you please apply ASAP!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255