Level 2 Engineer
$70,000.00 - $90,000.00 / annum
18 July 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a growing managed services provider based in Sydney's West, that has a presence felt in NSW as well as other states around Australia. This role will be designed for a certain individual to be an escalation point the service desk team. You will be resolving both Level 2 and 3 issues, this role will have a strong emphasis on project-based work as well as BAU activities.
Working as part of the professional services team providing remote and onsite support for multiple small to medium sized professional clients
- Level 2 Support- providing both onsite and remote support in for Office 365 migrations
- Projects & implementations - e.g. cloud migrations, server migrations, exchange migrations, office moves, hardware installations etc
- Ok with doing L1/2 work if needed
- Act as an escalation point and mentor for junior teams to assist with their personal career development
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Windows Server 2008-2016
A Suitable Candidate
- MCP, MCSA, MSCE OR MCITP would be desirable
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to juggle a multitude of projects
This is a great place to progress your IT career! You will work with friendly staff in fun environment.
The role will pay $70,000k-$90,000k (plus super) depending on experience!
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255