Junior DevOps Engineer
$500 - 500 / day
23 June 2019
IT and technology
Great opportunity to work for a global leader in insurance broking and risk management.
Located in 130 counties across industries to help clients quantify and understand the range of risk they face.
· Experience designing and maintaining reliable, high-availability production systems and services.
· Strong understanding of network fundamentals (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS, Layer 3 and Layer 7 load balancing, etc.)
· Strong scripting experience in one of the following; Python (preferred), PowerShell, Ruby, Bash
· Strong understanding of middleware technologies (webservers,appservers)
· Experience with code repositories (Git), continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Maven or Gradle).
· Strong professional experience automating configuration, build and deployments using Ansible, CloudFormation, OpsWorks or other equivalents.
· Understanding of AWS VPC, network management, and datacenter operations.
· Familiarity with Agile methodologies and practices
Managing AWS (CloudFormation, EC2, S3, ELB, ASG)
Hands on experience and knowledge in APIGEE Edge API Management
You will be an experienced DevOps Engineer who has worked across several different business applications and technology, also able to work collaboratively.
Please send your resume in .doc/word version by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Henry Woo our Sydney office on 02 9240 0444.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255