$750.00 - $820.00 / day
26 July 2019
IT and technology
Expanding global leader in an insurance broking and risk management space is looking for a DevOps engineer to join their team and become the focal SME in the region. They are located in over 130 counties across various industries to help clients quantify and understand the range of risks they face.
· Extensive advanced level experience with Docker containerization
· Strong scripting experience in one of the following; Python (preferred), PowerShell, Ruby, Bash
· Strong understanding of middleware technologies (Apache Tomcat, webservers, appservers, etc.)
· Experience with code repositories (Git), continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Maven or Gradle).
· Strong professional experience automating configuration, build and deployments using Ansible, CloudFormation, OpsWorks or other equivalents.
· Understanding of AWS VPC, network management, and datacenter operations.
· Familiarity with Agile methodologies and practices
. Hands on experience and knowledge in APIGEE Edge API Management
You will be an experienced DevOps Engineer who has worked across several different business applications and technology, also able to work collaboratively.
Please send your resume in .doc/word version by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Sydney office on 02 9240 0444.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255