IT Support Specialist
$60,000.00 - $70,000.00 / annum
15 July 2019
IT and technology
For 20+ years this organization has provided market leading security technology solutions for companies all around Australia.
You'll be offered on-going development opportunities through paid certifications to help you succeed in your career.
As the IT Support Specialist, you'll be providing a broad range of IT support, which includes level 1 & 2 support to end users both remotely and face to face.
You'll be working across the following:
- Windows Server
- Windows 7 & 10
- MS SQL
- Active Directory
- TCIP/IP Networking protocols
- Microsoft Office Suite - PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook etc
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
A Suitable Candidate:
The following is required:
- 12-24 months + experience supporting ICT systems, hardware and software
- Strong knowledge across full Microsoft stack as well as VMWare & Networking protocols
- Proven experience dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Ability to work under pressure & in a team environment
This is a full-time permanent role located in Western Sydney with free onsite parking and is offering $60,000 - $70,000 (plus super) - depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255