IT Service Desk Analyst
19 June 2019
IT and technology
This large and well-known Retail & Healthcare company employs 1800 + staff in more than 400 locations across Australia.
They now require a Service Desk Analyst to join their IT team located in Western Sydney.
As the IT Service Desk Analyst you will be working in the level 1 team who provide IT support + troubleshooting for 1800 internal users across Australia.
You'll be working in a Service Desk team of 15 and be offered career development opportunities to move into the level 2 team once you've proven yourself.
Some on-call support is required.
You'll be providing level 1 IT support across:
- Windows 8 / 10
- Active Directory
- Outlook / Exchange
- Microsoft Office
- Basic networking troubleshooting (WAN/LAN, TCP/IP etc)
- Hardware and peripherals
- Various internal applications
This role is working Saturday and Sunday shift + 3 other days during the week for the next 3-4 months then regular Mon-Fri working hours will be needed.
ARE YOU SUITABLE?
The following is required:
- Level 1 IT Support experience troubleshooting and supporting Microsoft technologies (AD, Outlook, Windows etc)
- Excellent customer service abilities
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Proactive and a 'can do attitude' to solving problems
- Friendly and approachable personality who can have a laugh!
- Comfortable working weekends
This is a full time permanent role offering up to $55,000 (plus super) and is located in Western Sydney with free on-site parking available.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255