IOS/ Android App Developer
$450.00 - 600.00 / annum
August 20, 2018
IT and technology
We have an excellent opportunity to work with a growing Software organisation who are located in Parramatta. The company is having continuous success and are looking for dedicated and likeminded individuals to support an increase in work-load. On offer is a 6-month contract working as an IOS/ Android App Developer with the strong possibility to extend with strong performance. The office is in close proximity to public transport lines and there is off-street parking available.
Report directly into the Development Manager and perform duties that include:
- Gather and analyze Business Requirements,
- Develop new and modify existing business grade Apps,
- 3rd Level support including analysis and triage,
- Development of technical documentation,
- Unit testing and assist with SIT / UAT,
- Liaise with clients, 3rd parties and internal stakeholders.
- Experience in software development in iOS and Android,
- Native App Development for Objective-C and Java,
- Deployment of Apps to App Store and Google Play Store,
- Data Integration using REST, JSON, XML and SOAP,
- Experience using a GIT/SVN repository,
- Eye for User Experience and can adhere to UI/UX standards.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney