Senior Internal Auditor
$130000 - 150000 / annum
April 5, 2018
Finance and accounting
My client is a large ASX 50 Construction company, with 5 subsidiary companies managing projects from construction all the way to servicing sites upon operation. Operating globally, they work on the largest projects in the country, with the Australian head office looking after Asia as well. This company highly promotes internal movement and growth, including moving people internationally.
Sitting in the Group Internal Audit team, you will manage the Corporate Control, Compliance, as well as working on a variety of ad hoc management requests, where you will be the go-to person to investigate and deep dive into issues. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing a Junior Auditor
- Managing compliance audits
- Looking into business process reviews
- Responsible for forensic investigations
- Working closely with senior management across the various businesses to understand key challenge areas and risk areas
- Ad hoc management requests, where you will deep dive, investigate, and analyze any issues that may come up
- Constantly looking at improving processes
You will be Big 4 trained and have either Internal or External Audit experience, with a keen interest in business operations. In addition you will have:
- CA/CPA Qualification
- Minimum 5-7 years of Audit experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities from a variety of stakeholders in different locations
- Ability to communicate with non-financial staff
- Ability to work autonomously and in a teamPlease send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Alternatively, you can apply directly to Kristen Pegg at [email protected]. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney