$100000 - 130000 / annum
18 October 2018
Finance and accounting
This is an exceptionally rare opportunity to fast-track your career as a Finance Manager in a role that will challenge you and further strengthen your hospitality management skills. Our client is passionate about career progression and wants to ensure that there is strong develop and training resources in place to ensure that you will be given opportunities to advance within the organisation. You will work alongside the brightest, most capable people in the firm and will also have direct relations with senior stakeholders and report directly to the regional CFO.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy, reliability and integrity of the company's results. You will need Draw on your impressive experience to implement continuous improvement in internal controls and ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policies and procedures. You will also need to report to the stakeholders and provide advice on the company and liaise with management to better inform business decisions and strategic direction. Primary responsibilities include financial analysis and financial reporting, budgeting/forecasting, audit and control, asset and liability reconciliation, working capital and cash control. Assist with capital expenditure plans (Return on Investment Analysis), owner relations and owner reporting.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- Professional certification in accounting - CA or CPA.
- Previous Hospitality experience
- Excellent experience spanning at least 3 years in senior roles
- Strong analytical skills
- Natural talent for people leadership and recruitment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to freely talk to stakeholders and regional operations experience
- Strong level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility.
What's on offer?
- An extraordinary opportunity to share in the growth of a dynamic Hospitality business.
- The chance to expand your skill set through ongoing projects and formal professional development.
- A fast-paced workplace were no two days are the same
- Clear opportunity for career progression
- An employer who fosters work-life balance.
Please contact [email protected] with your resume
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255