$550 - 600 / day
September 12, 2018
IT and technology
Looking for a role closer to home? We have an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded Education institution who are located in Sydney's Western suburbs. On offer is a 3-month contract role to support the Digital Futures team and in return they will supply an inclusive and supportive work environment. Your role will be to support the senior leadership team and assist with the evaluation and review of organisation-wide strategy of analytics.
- Run reports from proprietary analytics platform (Pyramid) and validate them for quality assurance and confidence in the data
- Develop new reports/dashboards based on identified business needs
- Collaborate with nominated staff to develop client/user facing dashboards
- Implementing strategy to meet milestones
- Success in a Data Analytics role,
- MS-Excel, SQL Lite, Microsoft SQL Server, Tableau,
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills,
- Proven themselves as a great collaborator with ability to build a narrative around data or business process that laypeople understand,
- Experience in operating as a focused, initiator (self-driver) who completes tasks on time and to (at least) the standard specified.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney