$30.00 - 33.00 / hour
15 November 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a growing, dynamic company with an excellent opportunity for a Collections Officer professional. The business is experiencing rapid expansion and needs a self-starter to join the accounting team! If you are looking for a company that offers great career growth potential and an impressive benefits package, this could be a great match for you.
You will be processing full-cycle AR, handling 200+ invoices per week, with high attention to detail. In this position, you will enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. No two days are ever the same as you relish a wealth of variety including reconciling bank accounts and posting and balancing financial data in various ledgers as well as providing information as requested to shippers, customers, and the sales/marketing department.
Your Skills & Experience
* Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
* Outstanding relevant experience in collections or credit control.
* Detail oriented and accurate.
* Exceptional ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong Excel skills.
You have brilliant time management skills and the motivation to work independently. As a great collaborator you are able to partner with colleagues in related departments, offering creative insights into managing client balances. You have the confidence to negotiate with clients and the business insights to offer workable suggestions for accounts falling into arrears. You relish a challenge and the opportunity to bring your eye for detail and exceptional experience to a growth-focused company.
What's on offer?
* A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of clients.
* The variety of a role where each day brings fresh challenges and the chance to work on special projects.
* The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development.
* The support of an impressive, highly energised team.
* A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged.
* An opportunity to grow your skill set and set your career on a fast-track.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255