$600 - 750 / day
August 29, 2018
IT and technology
Looking for a role closer to home? We have an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded Education institution who are located in Sydney's Western suburbs. On offer is a 3-month contract role to support the Digital Futures team and in return they will supply an inclusive and supportive work environment.
Your role is to review current business operations with a specific focus on processing of Advanced Standing applications and an existing SharePoint workflow. Your day to day tasks will include:
- Refine the current SharePoint workflow and help to streamline the process,
- Work with internal stakeholders and collaborate with staff to help with the development of a database,
- Gather requirements and internal consensus to the plan the streaming for SharePoint workflow and upcoming database,
- Review and follow up on outstanding applications and deal with any issues.
- Experience working as a Business Analyst ideally in the Digital space,
- Stakeholder management and strong negotiation skills,
- SharePoint workflow experience is preferred,
- Highly collaborative and deadline driven self-starter.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney