Accounts Receivable Officer
$70,000.00 - $71,000.00 / annum
26 July 2019
Finance and accounting
We are looking for your exceptional Accounts Receivable skills. Our client is an Australian owned, growth-focused company who's been established for the last 20 years.
The business is offering a highly autonomous work environment and going though substantial growth. The position is a standalone role sitting with a team of 8 in Finance.
The role itself is highly autonomous and has no direct reports. However, you will have the opportunity to learn and work alongside an impressive Financial Controller. They are looking for someone who has experience implementing Accounts Receivable process improvements and make a real positive impact on the business. Your responsibilities will include:
Your Skills & Experience
· Prior experience making AR process improvements
· Degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce or related field.
· Strong experience in an AR role spanning at least two years.
· Intermediate to Advanced skills in MS Excel.
· Special customer focus to provide excellent service to customers
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or sending it to [email protected] . Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255