Accounts Payable Officer
$58000 - 62000 / annum
Finance and Accounting
We have an exciting opportunity for a tenured Accounts Payable Officer to hit the ground running in a temporary to permanent role. Our client is a leading Architecture organisation offering a supportive work environment and a chance to thrive in a high volume role. You will enjoy ongoing variety and a chance to support a thriving team during a busy period which has caused an extra work load.
Starting immediately your days will fly by as you work in a high volume role, processing up to 150 invoices a day! You will make great use of your data entry skills as you enter invoices into SAP, match and code, assist with queries and maintain accurate supplier records. You will work alongside a high performing team and assist with an extra overflow of extra duties with plenty of scope to make the role your own.
Your skills & expertise
- Proven success in a high volume processing role,
- Experience using SAP is highly preferred,
- Strong written and oral communication skills,
- High levels of accuracy and fast data entry skills,
- Immediate availability to start work.
What's on offer?
- A fast paced role that will ensure your days fly by!
- The support of a high performing and talented team,
- A chance to work with a flourishing company experiencing market growth.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney