Tax Accountant | ASX Listed Company
$85000 - 90000 / annum
Nothern Suburbs Perth
Finance and Accounting
This international ASX listed company is operating in one of the largest mineral markets in the world and is seeking an intelligent and articulate Tax Accountant to join their team as they progress through an exciting phase of rapid growth. Base North of the River in Perth, the company is within easy reach of transport links and has free parking on site. The benefits of working within this company include annual bonus based on company performance, working in a passionate and driven team, inspirational managers, opportunity to grow with the company, additional incentives including company events and comprehensive training and developmental support.
This position will report directly to the Financial Controller.
- In this role, you will take ownership of the tax function for the whole group of entities including international entities.
- There will ultimately be a blend of tax effect and tax compliance including the compliance of the international entities of the group.
- Completion of annual income tax returns for the group.
- Preparation and lodgment of BAS, FBT and Payroll Tax.
- The role will also be required to perform ad hoc tasks as required including cover for the Financial Accounting function.
To be successfully shortlisted for this position, you will be required to show direct experience within tax and have a background of training from within a top-tier or mid-tier accounting firm. You will be well presented, an excellent communicator, have strong accounting acumen with a keen eye for detail.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Steve Cook in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Job Reference - 06061126SC
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth