$75000 - 95000 / annum
Nothern Suburbs Perth
30 October 2018
IT and technology
- Permanent role
- Salary Negotiable dependent on Experience
- Customer focused MSP
Our client is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis. Shortlisted candidates will meet the criteria below and must be based in Perth with their own vehicle.
As the System Administrator, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- 2nd and 3rd level support some of which is Client site based
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of server and infrastructure systems
- Configuration of email servers
- System installation and configuration, installing third-party software
- Administration of Active Directory domain.
- Negotiation with vendors on pricing, configuration and support issues.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Min of 4 + years in a Managed Services environment
- Windows Active Directory and Microsoft DNS, Data Back-up and restore software and hardware.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft product line and operating systems
- Experience with Citrix Implementations with a Citrix certification will be a huge plus!
- Microsoft Certification (MCP, MCSA, MCSE) or equivalent experience
- Windows Servers 2003/2008/2012/2016
- Exchange 2007/2010 & Office 365
- Intermediate VMware experience would be a big plus
- Experience with Active Directory and group policy settings.
- Able to identify tasks that require automation and work towards automating them.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a customer first approach
- Based in Perth
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801