$70000 - 75000 / annum
Nothern Suburbs Perth
22 November 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a WA based leading IT Provider. With a strong focus in private cloud and hosted services, they are not only growing their tenured team internally but their client base is expanding at a rapid rate. With a newly built data centre - our client offers a stable rate of work and ongoing training to make sure you're able to develop your own skill along the way.
- Work with line management/project teams to provide Infrastructure for the provision of systems.
- Provide technical expertise and support to the internal teams and customers.
- Assist in the consolidation and ongoing administration of multiple backup platforms - this will include patching, data backups and adhering to processes.
- Perform Server deployments, performance tuning and management of technical solutions.
- Creation of technical documentation, Network support and development and maintain the virtual server environment.
- You will be equipped with a vast technical anthology including; Windows Server and Operating Systems, Active Directory, Citrix, Symantec, VMware, Firewalls, NAS/SAN and LAN/WAN.
- Relevant certifications are viewed as highly desireable - ie. MCSE, MCSA, VCP etc.
- Experienced with translating Jargon to Layman terms, effectively communicating with stakeholders and vendors/partners, proven creating of technical documentation and server hardware configurations.
- Great time mangement skills, an ability to effectively meet deadlines and be willing to work outside of standard business hours if required.
- Prior working experience (at least 2-3 years) at a Managed Service Provider.
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Sym Quaggan from Robert Half for a confidential discussion:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 08 6430 6801
Learn more about Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801