Senior Payroll Officer
$35 - 40 / hour
Nothern Suburbs Perth
Finance and Accounting
A top performing business based north of the river requires the support of a Senior Payroll Officer while they upgrade their current ERP. Having various sites around Perth, the role will be heavily focused around interpreting various awards, EBA's and workers compensation. This position will provide a busy and varied environment within a small yet collaborative payroll team. You will be required to start immediately.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, and indirectly to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the following;
- Processing end-to-end payroll of 800 + employees on a weekly and monthly basis
- Superannuation, PAYG and Payroll Tax calculations, terminations and payments
- Reconciliation of payroll ledgers
- Management of workers compensation
- Registering new starters and maintaining employee records up to date
- Being a key point of contact for all payroll queries
- Generating payroll reports
- Performing ad hoc duties
- Contributing to process improvement
This position will compliment an payroll professional who have high volume end to end payroll experience within a medium to large organisation, exposure to reconciling payroll ledgers, setting up of new employees, terminations, Interpreting awards and EA's and queries. Previous experience with a large ERP system is an essential requirement for this position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Sarah Piesse in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth