Nothern Suburbs Perth
6 May 2019
IT and technology
We are looking for a Senior PHP developer with experience of infrastructure and deployment methodologies to join a rapid growing company working on new products. At the core of the role we need a person who will seek to inspire clients old and new with creative solutions to their requirements and have a fastidious attention to detail in their work.
You will be part of a dynamic and vibrant development team which is professional and focused but works in a relaxed and friendly environment.
- Development of PHP web sites from designs and functional specifications
- Configuration of web servers and deployment systems using Apache/Nginx/Scientific Linux, MySQL and continuous integration
- Drive the agency forward by contributing to the technology roadmap
- Communicating with internal team members, clients and third parties at a technical level
Skills required for the role
- 3yrs+ commercial experience in object orientated PHP development with CMS experience would be a bonus
- Knowledge of various frameworks such as Zend, Symfony, Code Ignitor, NodeJS, JQuery, Angular, Vagrant, Docker etc.
- Demonstrable experience of the application of web and coding best practices
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with good technical writing abilities
- Ability to convert designs from the creative team into highly usable web applications
- Aptitude to continuously develop your skills including the potential to cross-train into more DevOps skills if required
- This is a client facing role as we maintain close working relationships between our development team and our client
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
au 08 6430 6801