$25 - 30 / hour
Inner Suburbs Perth
23 October 2018
Finance and accounting
- Maternity leave contract with view of project extension
- National automotive company
- Dynamic and energetic team environment
This market leading automotive business has been a leader in their field for a number of years. Due to an imminent maternity leave they are now seeking a Payroll Officer who is able to start immediately.
Working closely with the Payroll Manager this role is a key function of the team and future projects reviewing the payroll systems and processes will be required. This diverse position includes but is not limited to the following;
- Setting up new starters and processing terminations
- Calculation and payment of payroll tax and superannuation
- Monitoring of leave entitlements, usage and balances through timesheets and payroll programs
- Complete accurate administrative documentation as required
- Timesheet processing (fortnightly) - including variations, adjustments and queries
- Month end processing and reporting
- Working closely with the Payroll Manager on projects
Skills & Experience
To be successful, you will be:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment
- A fantastic attitude and enjoyment working in team and individual based roles.
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines under pressure
- The ability to commence immediately
To be considered for this opportunity, pleased submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Jessica Bradford via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801