$40 - 45 / hour
Nothern Suburbs Perth
10 November 2017
Finance and Accounting
- Professional services institute with a long history in WA
- Leaders within their industry both locally and on a national scale
- Located North of the River
Leading professional services organisation delivering high value service to a variety of individuals and businesses across Australia, with the headquarters located in Perth. With principles surrounding business conduct, commitment to ethics first and strength through diversity this is a business that engages and retains its staff which they see as the foundation for the success of their organisation.
This role will report into the Finance Controller. The key roles and responsibilities will include, however not limited to the following:
- Assisting in the development and preparation of detailed budgets, forecasts and enhancement to ensure that financial resources are adequate for service delivery needs
- Developing financial models and tools and participating in projects to improve the capacity of the organisation to measure, improve and report on its financial performance
- Overseeing the conduct of month end/year end accounting activities including reconciliations, accounting adjustments, general ledger and the completion of reporting templates
- Partner with business finance areas and financial planning team to continuously improve the reporting framework.
Skills & Experience
To be successful, you will be:
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualified or near completion.
- Excellent analytical and business partnering skills with experiences in management reporting and budgeting and forecasting.
- Great verbal and written communication skills and ability to work well within a team environment.
- Computer literate with strong operational skills in Microsoft Excel
To be considered for this opportunity, pleased submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Jessica Bradford via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth