Junior Accountant | NOR | Developmental Opportunity
Location : Nothern Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 10 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06061108SC
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This organisation is a well-known WA based company located within close proximity to Osborne Park Business District. As they continue to invest in the company's growth strategies, a requirement for a forward thing, passionate and commercial minded Company Accountant is required. With many staff benefits including free parking, they have a developed a family friendly culture.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for -
- Ongoing analysis
- Dealing with customer queries
- Preparation of Invoices
- Period end reporting
- Ad hoc reporting
- Posting of Journals
- Any other ad hoc duties set by the Finance Manager
Please note that the role will evolve over time with the needs of the business.
The ideal applicant will have the following attributes:
- Graduated from an Analytical type degree such as Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics AND possess a true desire to follow a career in an Analytical/Accountant type role.
- Strong Excel skills - ability to use advanced functions
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to pursue further qualifications within accounts such as CA/CPA
Due to the anticipated high volume of respondents for such a role, we will be unable to take calls for enquiry. We do encourage candidates to submit their resume by clicking the 'Apply' button and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your resume to Steve Cook by clicking on the apply button.
Job Reference - 06061108SC
Internal Reference - SK91939A
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace