IT Systems Manager | 6 -12 month Contract | Immediate Start
Post Date : 20 June 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : JB151
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Our client is currently looking for an experienced IT Systems Manager for a long term contract to start immediately. The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience working within a systems and infrastructure support role
- Supporting IT Systems for an organisation on a national level including - Supporting systems, servers, applications and hardware.
- Import information into the SQL database from external sources
- Undertake some data modelling for the purpose of service improvement
- Work collaboratively with Stakeholders to achieve high levels of service and defined outcomes
To be successful for this role as the IT Systems Manager you will have worked in complex project environments that use an Agile methodology. You will come with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 4 years' technical experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SSRS reporting services
- Experience supporting and administering ERP systems
- Extensive experience working with VBA and MS Access
- Proficient with SQL Server and ERP integration services.
- Data modelling, data analysis, planning, and design documentation.
- Performance tuning and query optimisation.
- Previous experience supporting IT infrastructure such as Windows server and networking would be highly beneficial
- Good verbal and written communications and business engagement skill
- You must be currently based in Perth to be considered for this role
- This role will start immediately for the right candidate.
To apply for the IT Systems Manager please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace