Nothern Suburbs Perth
5 December 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a non for profit that has been operating here in WA for over 20 years; their office is currently based North of the River. This position will be for a 12 month fixed term contract and is part time (roughly 20 hours per week).
- Liaising with various organisations about current requirements and communicating new solutions/ideas of how the systems there can be improved.
- Directly communicating with vendors.
- Identifying the right solutions for the company.
- Assessing the cost of the products/services and identifying alternative and better use of the company money.
- Training staff on how to use the systems and hosting group sessions.
- Ad hoc as required.
- Previous experience communicating with and handling multiple vendors at once.
- An excellent technical knowledge and experience in assessing whether something is cost effective.
- The ability to translate Jargon to Layman terms easily and a proven record of training/upskilling staff with the systems in place.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal, a patient attitude and be passionate and dynamic.
- You must be based in Perth, Australia with a current drivers license and able to have a police check conducted (unless you have a current one within 12 months).
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Sym Quaggan - Perth Office - 08 6430 6803.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801