Graduate Accountant | NOR Location | Excellent Opportunity
Location : Nothern Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 11 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06061107SC
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our client is a well-established and long-standing client of Robert Half who are currently seeking to employ a Graduate Accountant. The company offers a fantastic working environment with a real emphasis on training and development of their staff.
Your duties will include (but not limited to) -
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Raising Invoices
- General Ledger reconciliation
- Sales Ledger reconciliations
- Analysis of budget variances
- Dealing with customer queries
- Period end reporting
- Ad hoc reporting
- Posting of Journals
- Any other ad hoc duties set by the Finance Manager
Please note that the role will evolve over time with the needs of the business however this is a great opportunity to learn and get involved with a wide variety of tasks.
The ideal applicant will have the following attributes:
- Graduated from an Analytical type degree such as Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics AND possess a true desire to follow a career in an Analytical type role.
- Have between 1 and 2 years post-graduation experience
- Strong Excel skills - ability to use advanced functions
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to pursue further qualifications within accounts such as CA/CPA
Please ensure that you possess the above criteria before you apply.
Due to the anticipated high volume of respondents for such a role, we will be unable to take calls for enquiry. We do encourage candidates to submit their resume by clicking the 'Apply' button and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please send your resume to Steve Cook by clicking on the apply button.
Job Reference - 06061107SC
Internal Reference - SK91939A
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace