Client Service Manager
$70000 - 100000 / annum
Nothern Suburbs Perth
August 9, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a large Managed Service Provider based North of the river. Their client base is growing at a rapid rate including various different industries. With a healthy pipeline of projects, this company can provide ongoing training, support and opportunity. For this position you must be based in Perth.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with your Clients. Understand their business, priorities and how you can add maximum value.
- Identify opportunities to improve customer environments and issues and address any problems that the clients have by meeting with them regularly. Talk them through service reports, schedules and updates on projects.
- Take technical ownership of client environments - making sure they are well managed to the up most standards.
- Participate in weekly solutions and sales team meetings, develop and successfully position solution proposals in conjunction with the solutions team.
- This role includes the future opportunity to leverage client referrals and develop new business.
- An incredible ability to maintain client and stakeholder relationships and communicate affectively to understand their needs and concerns and have them addressed.
- A deep understanding and strong background of prior IT and customer facing roles.
- You will ideally have a strong fundamental business understanding of security, networking, applications, cloud and IoT - and have a core understanding of SharePoint, PowerBI, SQL, Flow, Office 365, Dynamics etc.
- Be driven, motivated and passionate about what you're providing.
- This role is suited to an experienced Client Manager who comes from Consulting or someone from a technical role that is looking to step up into a Client Manager role.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Please call Sym Quaggan in the Perth office on 08 6430 6810 for additional information.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth