$25 - 30 / hour
Nothern Suburbs Perth
Finance and Accounting
A recognised Health industry leader is seeking the support of an experienced Accounts Payable professional to join their team for 6 week temporary role to cover extended leave. Based North of the River you will join a high energy collaborative team environment and be able to hit the ground running.
This Accounts Payable Officer position will be reporting to the Finance Manager. Your duties will include:
- High volume processing of 500 + invoice per week
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Preparing cheque and EFT payment runs
- Reconciliations of bank and supplier statements
- Management and timely resolution of supplier queries
- Adding new suppliers to the system
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have proven experience in a similar high volume Accounts Payable role within a large organisation using are large ERP. You will have the ability to prioritise tasks accordingly, be pro-active and have exceptional communication skills - both written and verbally, be adaptable to change and innovation and have accurate data entry skills.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth