Accounts Payable Officer
$28 - 32 / hour
Nothern Suburbs Perth
5 November 2018
Finance and accounting
- High performing work environment
- Easily accessible Osborne Park location
- Potential extension or permanency
Robert Half is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Officer to join a NFP company based in Osborne Park. The role is a 8 month assignment, where you will be working with high volume processing and would be ideal for someone looking to grow their current skill set. This is great opportunity for someone looking to join a friendly, fast paced environment with immediate start.
Support this finance team by managing an integral part of the ledger. You will report directly through to the Financial Controller and Senior Accounts Payable officer with an additional team of 4 around you to support your training process. You will deliver accurate results on a consistent basis and align yourself with the strong values of the team.
- High volume processing of invoices weekly
- Statement reconciliations
- Processing credit card account reconciliations
- Managing cash expense claim processing
- Ad hoc tasks as required
Skills & Experience
To be successful, you will be:
- Previous experience within Accounts Payable
- Intermediate excel skills and knowledge of large ERP systems beneficial but not required
- Be comfortable with high volume environment (150+ invoices per day)
- Have clear and effective communication skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders with ease
- Ability to prioritise own work, and have excellent time management skills
To be considered for this opportunity, pleased submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Jessica Bradford via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
PerthLevel 19, St Martins Tower
44 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000 08 6430 6801