Location : Nothern Suburbs Perth
Post Date : 06 September 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : SP1709057
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This recognized not for profit business provide a service which benefits all Australians and have four business entities, all of which you will provide support for. This position will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to get involved in a broad variety of accounting functions on an 8 - 12 week temporary basis.
This broad role involves working in team where you will be exposed to Accounts Receivables/Billings, Accounts Payable, Reconciliations and other general Accounting work. Specifically your duties involve:
- Raising Invoices
- Customer support and investigation of all invoice related issues
- Receipting and allocating received payments
- Accounts payable processing
- Petty cash reconciliations
- Processing payments and bank reconciliations
- Assisting with month-end duties as required
This role is ideal for an intelligent and hardworking accounting professional who is looking to be passionate about working for this Not For Profit organization. The successful applicant will
- Display relevant accounting experience across of areas of accounts payable, accounts receivable, billings, reconciliations and month end responsibilities.
- Demonstrate clear communication skills.
- Show an ability to think outside the square, problem solve and show the initiative.
- Experience of a large ERP system would be highly desirable.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding the position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Sarah Piesse in our Perth office on 08 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth
44 St Georges Terrace