$25 - 30 / hour
Nothern Suburbs Perth
19 January 2018
Finance and accounting
- National Organisation
- Seeking a problem solver and a keen eye for detail
- Parking provided
This organisation is based in the North Metro area of Perth and due to a short maternity leave is seeking a 4-6 month Accounts Officer to join their team. Sitting as part of a larger shared services team, this role will suit someone who has worked in a large team environment.
This role will report into the Finance Manager. The key roles and responsibilities will include, however not limited to the following:
- Matching, batching and coding a high volume of invoices
- Reconciliation of bank and supplier reconciliations
- Daily management of vendor queries
- Contribute accounts payable information to other departments upon request
- Assisting with running the payroll
Skills & Experience
To be successful, you will have:Prior experience in a similar role
- Competent excel skills
- Good organization skills and ability to communicate effectively
- High attention to detail, good interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and pro-active
To be considered for this opportunity, pleased submit your application directly by clicking 'apply' and following the prompts to attach your CV. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries, please contact Jessica Bradford via Robert Half's Perth branch on (08) 6430 6810.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth