$25 - 28 / hour
Nothern Suburbs Perth
July 24, 2018
Finance and accounting
Having been established for a number of years, this organisation prides themselves on their strong team focus and happy working environment. This opportunity has arisen due to growth within the market and therefore they have seen a considerable increase in workload. They are located in the Northern suburbs and close to public transport.
Reporting to the Finance Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Entering Invoices onto the system
- Matching Purchase Order Numbers
- Obtaining Invoice approvals
- Preparing Invoices for payment
- Cash Allocations
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar accounting position
- Accurate data entry skills
- Good attention to detail
- A strong drive and determination to succeed
- Excellent communication skills
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding this position.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Claudia Temple-Pedersen in our Perth office on 08 6430 6801.
Learn more about our Perth recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-perth